This article covers the steps necessary to change the name server
records for domain names registered with Bulkregister.com. This
information should be used when updating your domain name to point to
your account at HostBuddy.com. The information was gathered from the
Bulkregister.com web site FAQs.
- Go to http://bulkregister.com and log in to your account
- Click "list domains"
- Click the domain name you wish to modify
- Select "To modify name servers use this form"
- Remove your existing name server information and enter:
- Both name servers are required
- Click on "submit" and "apply"
Name server updates typically take 12 to 24 hours, though in some cases
the propagation of the change can take up to 72 hours. Site users may
report problems accessing your site at HostBuddy.com during this
time. Until propagation is completed, requests to your domain name may
point to your previous host.
If do not remember your Bulkregister.com username and password, please email
email@example.com or call (877) 527-8869 or (410) 234-3309.
Please note that the procedures for making changes at
Bulkregister.com are subject to change. If you find that any part of
this article is inaccurate, please let our technical support department
know so that we can update this article,thanks.